I’m excited to present my new group of classes for 2022! After studying the feedback that I’ve received from previous classes, I’ve decided to approach my class offerings a little differently this time around and try a couple new things.
- I’m going to offer a couple of two-part classes. The first two-part class is: Handbuilding Stylized Birds (Part 1) & Embellishing Birds with Underglaze (Part 2); The second two-part classes are: Getting Creative with Simple Slab Jewelry (Part 1) & Decorative Underglaze Surfaces for Slab Jewelry (Part 2). Participants are not obligated to take both parts of either two-part class but can if they wish. Likewise, participants can take either Part 1 or Part 2 independently as a stand alone class.
- I’m going to add a pre-recorded video about design to each class and how it relates to the specific technique we will be learning in class.
- I’m going to add a pre-recorded video showing how I finish my pieces with clear glaze.
- I’m going to teach a class ( Designing Serenity – Underglaze Painted Wall Piece) which will include short pre-recorded videos. Participants will make a simple slab piece prior to class and the live class will focus solely on painting a composition on the slab piece they have made.
- There will be a bathroom break halfway through class so no one misses anything.
(Participants will have access to these videos for 30 days after the class is over.)