If you are available February 24, I hope you’ll join me for the opening of Confluence: Partnership and Creativity at The College of Mount St. Joseph. The show takes a look at the work of creative couples. Included in the show are:
- Ana England & Steven Finke
- Cynthia Gregory & Christian Schmit
- Diane Kruer & Barry Andersen
- Ginger Sheridan & Ronald Gibbons
- Kymberly Henson & Jay Backemin
- Margaret Rhein & Stuart Golder
- Pam Korte & Richard Hague
- Terri Kern & David Umbenhour
- Yuki Muroe & Kil Stengel
The opening reception will run from 1:30pm – 4:30pm and will include a panel discussion at 2pm with a few of the exhibiting artists answer questions such as “How does trust evolve,” “How are creative ideas developed,” and more.
Learn more about the show on the College of Mount St. Joseph Gallery page.